Pursuant to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce (ESIGN) Act, we must obtain your consent prior to delivering documents to you in an electronic format.
Before obtaining products or services electronically, you must read and indicate your acceptance to the terms outlined below. If you do not consent, you will not be able to proceed with the online account opening process. If you prefer to submit your application in writing, you may do so by printing and completing the membership application available on our website and submitting it by fax or mail.
1. This EXCEL Federal Credit Union Online E-Sign Disclosure ("Disclosure") applies to each account you have with EXCEL Federal Credit Union ("Accounts").
2. The words "we," "us," and "our" means EXCEL Federal Credit Union and the words "you" and "your" means you, the individual who is identified on the account as the owner, and any authorized signer(s) on the Account(s). As used in this Disclosure, "Communication" means any periodic statement, authorization, agreement, disclosure, notice, or other information related to your Account, including but not limited to, information that we are required by law to provide to you in writing.
3. Scope of Communications to Be Provided in Electronic Form. By clicking the “accept” button below, you are agreeing to receive Communications from us in in regards to your Accounts in electronic format, and that we may discontinue sending paper Communications to you, unless and until you withdraw your consent as described below. Your consent to receive electronic communications and transactions includes, but is not limited to:
- Initial and subsequent agreements and disclosures in regards to your Accounts
- Periodic disclosures or monthly billing statements for your Accounts
- Notices or disclosures about a change in the terms of your Accounts
- Privacy policies
- Any other notices required by law or we deem necessary
4. Method of Providing Communications to You in Electronic Form. All Communications that we provide to you in electronic form will be provided (1) via e-mail at the e-mail address you have provided to us and we have on file, (2) via our website and/or online banking system, or (3) to the extent permissible by law, by access to a website that we will generally designate in advance for such purpose.
5. How to Withdraw Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications in electronic form for any of your Accounts by contacting us via email at email@example.com or by contacting us at (770) 441-9235. Please do not send confidential information in any email you send to us unless you are using the “Secure Message” link on our website. We may treat your provision of an invalid email address or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid address as a withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal.
6. How to Update Your Records. It is your responsibility to provide us with true, accurate and complete e-mail address, contact, and other information related to this Disclosure and your Account(s), and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update such information (such as your e-mail address) by logging into online banking on our website at www.excelfcu.org or by contacting us at (770) 441-9235.
7. Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access, view, and retain electronic Communications that we make available to you, you must have:
- Online Banking requires an Internet browser Internet Explorer 10 or Firefox that supports 128 bit encryption; sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer's hard drive or other data storage unit;
- Adobe(R) Acrobat(R) Reader(R) 4.0 or higher;
- An e-mail account with an Internet service provider and e-mail software in order to participate in our electronic Communications programs;
- A personal computer, operating system and telecommunications connections to the Internet capable of receiving, accessing, displaying, and either printing or storing, Communications received in electronic form from us via a plain text-formatted e-mail or by access to our web site using one of the browsers specified above.
8. Requesting Paper Copies. We will not send you a paper copy of any Communication from us after agreeing to this e-sign disclosure, unless you request it or we otherwise deem it appropriate to do so. You can obtain a paper copy of an electronic Communication by printing it yourself or by requesting that we mail you a paper copy. To request a paper copy, contact us by telephone at (770) 441-9235. We may charge you a reasonable service fee for the delivery of paper copies of any Communication provided to you electronically pursuant to your authorization. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide a paper (instead of electronic) copy of any Communication that you have authorized us to provide electronically.
10. Federal Law. You acknowledge and agree that your consent to electronic Communications is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, and that you and we both intend that the Act apply to the fullest extent possible to validate our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.
11. Termination/Changes. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue the provision of your electronic Communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide electronic Communications. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
EXCEL Federal Credit Union
5070 Peachtree Industrial Blvd.
Peachtree Corners, GA 30071
(770) 582-3877 fax